Our Safe Care Commitment –
Your safety is at the center of all we do. For this reason, we are continuing with our curbside services and limiting the number of staff, visitors and patients in our clinics. Our lobby will remain closed to visitors, for now, as we navigate the continued challenges of COVID-19 cases throughout our community.
As we endure this world event, we are dedicated to providing medical care while minimizing the risk of community spread of the COVID-19 virus. As part of this, our facilities are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis, in-step with all CDC recommendations and guidelines.
To prepare for your visit with us, please continue to be aware of the curbside service for regular exams, appointments, and pick-ups/drop-offs of medication and diet refills.
What to expect:
- The safety of you, our staff, and your pets are our first priority.
- Call us when you arrive for your appointment to check in with our Care Coordinators: 509-663-0793
- We will greet you outside to collect your pet, to safely complete their examination and treatment inside our facility.
- We will consult with you by phone, while you wait safely outside or in your vehicle, and will return your pet to you when the appointment is complete.
- Picking up medications or prescription diets? Please call when arriving at the clinic, and we will bring the items directly to your vehicle.
Thank you. We're in this together.
Offering modern diagnostics, preventive care, urgent & ER care.
We also provide emergency and critical care, seven days a week. *Weekends in Wenatchee only.
We have been helping pets in
the Wenatchee Valley for over 50 years.